Nils Westermarck Prize for Best Poster
This prize is named after Nils Westermarck, who was also an outstanding contributor to the IAAE and the agricultural economics profession. This prize is awarded for the best Poster presentation by a young professional in the triennial International Conference of Agricultural Economics.
- Hiroyuki Takeshima (IFPRI)
"The roles of agroclimatic similarity and returns to scale in the demand for mechanization: insights from northern Nigeria"
- Caitlin Herrington (HarvestPlus), J. Funes, K. Lividini, M. Moursi, V. Taleon, D. Asare-Marfo, E. Birol
"Subnational prioritization for biofortification interventions in Nigeria"
- Dennis Ochieng (IFPRI)
"Supermarket contracts, income, and changing diets of farm households: panel data evidence from Kenya"
- Mr. Oliver K. Kirui and Mr. Alisher Mirzabaev (University of Bonn)
"Costs of Land Degradation in Eastern Africa"
- Ding Jiping, Huang Jikun, Jia Xianping, Bai Junfei, Steve Boucher, Michael Carter (Centre for Chinese Agricultural Policy)
"Direct Farm, Production Base, Traceability and Food Safety in China"
- Daniel Gaitán Cremaschi, Farahnasz Pashaei Kamali, Frits Van Evert, Miranda Meuwissen, Alfons Oude Lansink (Wageningen University)
"Benchmarking the Sustainability of Soybean Meal Production in Brazil using Total Factor Productivity"
- Victor F. Gauto, USA
"An Econometric Analysis of Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in Mercosur-The Case of Paraguay"
- Arnuad Rault and Alexandre Gohin, France
"Assessing the Economic Costs of an Outbreak of Foot and Mouth Disease on Brittany-A Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Analysis"
- Cordula Wendler, Ulf Liebe, Rico Ihle, and Stefan von Cramon-Taubadel, Germany
"The Willingness to Pay of European Consumers for Jointly Porduces Israeli-Palestinian Products"
- Rafael Uaiene and James Thurlow (co-authors Channing Arndt, Rui Benfica and Finn Tarp), Mozambique and USA
"Biofuels, Poverty and Growth: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Mozambique"
Sheryl Lee Hendriks